tisdag 25 november 2008

Welcom to...

...this blog! I've been thinking a while and I thought this would be a great idea. And what's the idea? I'm going to post acapellas and instrumentals (only famous artists / groups of course). I will post both offical & unofficial acapellas / instrumentals (So everything I post is not HQ). I appricieate all help, so if you want to share anything (Any kinds of acapellas / instrumentals / karaoke versions, even if you've filtred it yourself) send a mail to Isabella0008@gmail.com. If you want to be credited, please include your name in the mail. If you have a request, please send me a mail or leave a comment on the "Request page" (Comming soon...)

Enjoy your visit and comment if you like it!
Isabella

1 kommentar:

latigo sa...

I found your site recently. It's a nice design and it's very similar to mine, since no one has left comments so far... lol.

Feel free to check out my blog, play & listen to something I've worked with, and you'll have an idea ;-)
I have some pellas I'd love to share, trade (or whatever) with you.

Keep in touch.

Greetings from Guatemala